At a glance
Departments available for internships:
Neurosurgery, urology, ENT, paediatrics, gynaecology, general medicine and emergencies.
Typical day and tasks of an intern
Students will be under the supervision of one of the clinic’s doctors who can assign them small tasks depending on the interns’ knowledge. Students and volunteers usually work from 9-12 am and from 2-6 pm, but it is also possible to start earlier.
Interns should bring their own medical coat/tunic, trouser and closed shoes; special surgery clothes will be provided and washed by the hospital.
Minimum qualification of the intern:
Health insurance valid for internships abroad.
- 2 weeks USD
- 4 weeks USD
- 8 weeks USD
- 3 months USD
- 6 months USD
- 1 year USD
- World Unite! Service Package, which includes:
-Arrangement of your Internship,
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival,
- Access to the World Unite! Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials including Intercultural Preparation, compiled particularly for your destination (PDFs, Videos),
- Preparation Session via Skype, together with other participants,
- In case of duration of stay of more than 90 days, costs for extension of entrance stamp/visa,
- Pick-up and Transfers from/to Tangier (TNG) Airport, Sea Port (Tangier Ville), bus or train station, on arrival and departure,
- Personal support staff at our international office,
- Orientation and introduction in Tangier,
- Accompanying you to your placement on your first day of internship,
- 24 Hours emergency support by local support team,
- Local SIM Card with 20Dh. airtime credit,
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university.
This do not include:
- Travel to/from Morocco (you can book it on your own or we can assist you),
- Official fees for Visa,
- Insurance (Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you can book it on your own or we can assist you),
- Personal Expenses,
- Local Transport.